Are you interested in working in the USA with employers who would value and give you the right compensation that you truly deserve? We have employers in the USA who are currently hiring talented, competent, and reliable personnel to join their team as Warehouse Workers.
A warehouse worker is an individual that works in the warehouse with the responsibility of helping to move packages within the warehouse, loading, and offloading packages, as well as ensuring that the warehouse is organized and kept clean always.
A warehouse worker is expected to be strong and energetic, capable of working alone and as a member of a team, able to effectively work under pressure, and capable of thriving under little or no supervision.
What you’ll be doing?
- Movement of packages or merchandise in the warehouse
- Receiving and sending out merchandise
- Keep and maintain a proper inventory of merchandise in the warehouse
- Sorting and packing of merchandise in the warehouse
- Labeling and identifying merchandise in the warehouse
- Report damages or discrepancies to the appropriate authority
- Getting products or merchandise ready for shipments
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Capable of working alone and as a member of a team
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- Capable of thriving under little or no supervision
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must be able to carry a load
- Must have previous experience working in such a field
Compensation and Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Safe and convenient work environment
- Medical and dental insurance