Are you interested in working in the United Kingdom with employers who would value and give you the right compensation that you truly deserve? We have employers in the United Kingdom who are currently hiring talented, competent, and reliable personnel to join their teams as storekeepers.
A Storekeeper is an individual that works in store and is responsible for the receiving and sending out of packages in the store. He’s also expected to handle the proper maintenance of inventory in the store as well as coordinate the daily operation of the store.
A Storekeeper is expected to have exceptional customer and management skills, exceptional customer service skills, able to effectively work under pressure, and be capable of thriving under little or no supervision.
What you’ll be doing?
- Proper maintenance of store inventory
- Coordinate the daily operation of the store
- Sorting and packing of merchandise in the store
- Labeling and identifying merchandise in the store
- Report damages or discrepancies to the appropriate authority
- Ensure a conducive and tidy work environment
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Renowned interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working alone and as a member of a team
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- Capable of thriving under little or no supervision
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must be able to carry a load
- Must have previous experience working in such a field
Compensation and Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Safe and convenient work environment
- Medical and dental insurance