Are you interested in working in Canada with employers who would value and give you the right compensation that you truly deserve? We have employers in Canada who are currently hiring talented, competent, and reliable personnel to join their teams as plumber.
A Plumber is an individual that works in the building and repairs a plumbing system, structures, and fixtures. They also help in sourcing and selecting quality materials, creating a good design plan for the projects as well as the accurate measurement of materials.
A Plumber is expected to have previous experience in such a field with the right certification, exceptional customer and management skills, and exceptional customer service skills, be able to effectively work under pressure, and be capable of thriving under little or no supervision.
What you’ll be doing?
- Inspection and troubleshooting of existing systems
- Repair structures and fixtures
- Creating a good design plan for the projects
- Accurate measurement and recommendation of materials
- Interacting with customers and suppliers
- Care and maintenance of plumbing tools and machine
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Renowned interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working alone and as a member of a team
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- Capable of thriving under little or no supervision
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must be able to carry a load
- Must have previous experience working in such a field
Compensation and Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Safe and convenient work environment
- Medical and dental insurance