Are you interested in working in the USA with employers who would value and give you the right compensation that you truly deserve? We have employers in the USA who are currently hiring talented, competent, and reliable personnel to join their team as Order pickers.
An order picker is an individual that works in the warehouse or store and is responsible for receiving incoming orders, appropriate selections of packages, and getting packages ready for shipment. They also help in keeping and maintaining the inventory of stocks.
An order picker is expected to be strong and energetic, capable of thriving alone and as a team member, have exceptional customer service skills, able to effectively work under pressure, and be capable of thriving under little or no supervision.
What you’ll be doing?
- Receiving incoming orders
- Appropriate selection of packages or items for delivery
- Addressing concerns and requests of customers
- Getting packages and items ready for shipments
- Loading of packages or items into the delivery vehicle
- Taking order notes to prepare items for delivery
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Strong and energetic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working alone and as a member of a team
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- Capable of thriving under little or no supervision
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must be able to carry a load
- Must have previous experience working in such a field
Compensation and Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Safe and convenient work environment
- Medical and dental insurance