Are you interested in working in Canada with employers who would value and give you the right compensation that you truly deserve? We have employers in Canada who are currently hiring talented, competent, and reliable personnel to join their teams as Housekeepers.
A housekeeper is an individual that works in offices, hotels, homes, or others and is responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the area. They’re responsible for the sweeping and mopping of floors, on-time disposal of trash cans, sanitizing of washrooms, and others.
A housekeeper is expected to have exceptional customer and management skills, exceptional customer service skills, able to effectively work under pressure, and be capable of thriving under little or no supervision.
What you’ll be doing?
- Sweeping and mopping of floors
- Cleaning and maintenance of the assigned area
- On-time disposal of trash cans
- Ensure customers are provided with exceptional service experience
- Sanitizing of washrooms and others
- Ensure a conducive and tidy work environment
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Renowned interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working alone and as a member of a team
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- Capable of thriving under little or no supervision
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must be able to carry a load
- Must have previous experience working in such a field
Compensation and Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Safe and convenient work environment
- Medical and dental insurance