Are you interested in working in the United Arab Emirates with employers who would value and give you the right compensation that you truly deserve? We have employers in the United Arab Emirates who are currently hiring talented, competent, and reliable personnel to join their teams as Hotel Receptionists.
A Hotel Receptionist is an individual that works as the first point of contact in the hotel with the responsibility of providing exceptional accommodation experience to guests They’ll also be required to work diligently with others as well as ensure that customers are provided with exceptional service experience.
A hotel receptionist is expected to have exceptional customer and management skills, exceptional customer service skills, able to effectively work under pressure, and capable of thriving under little or no supervision.
What you’ll be doing?
- Serves as the hotel’s first point of contact
- Provide exceptional accommodation experience to all guests
- Addressing concerns and requests of customers
- Ensure customers are provided with exceptional service experience
- Timely taking and serving of customer orders
- Ensure a conducive and tidy work environment
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Renowned interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working alone and as a member of a team
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- Capable of thriving under little or no supervision
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must be able to carry a load
- Must have previous experience working in such a field
Compensation and Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Safe and convenient work environment
- Medical and dental insurance