Are you interested in working in Canada with employers who would value and give you the right compensation that you truly deserve? We have employers in Canada who are currently hiring talented, competent, and reliable personnel to join their teams as Farm Worker.
A farm worker is an individual that works as labourer on the farm and is responsible for the safe and convenient operation of farm machinery and tools, cleaning of stables, pens, and others, as well as ensuring the proper storage of farm produce.
A farm worker is expected to have previous experience in such a field, exceptional customer and management skills, exceptional customer service skills, be able to effectively work under pressure, and be capable of thriving under little or no supervision.
What you’ll be doing?
- Safe and convenient operation of farm machinery and tools
- Cleaning of stables, pens, and others as may be required
- Ensuring the proper storage of farm produce
- Planting and cultivation of crops
- Care and maintenance of farm tools and machine
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Renowned interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working alone and as a member of a team
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- Capable of thriving under little or no supervision
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must be able to carry a load
- Must have previous experience working in such a field
Compensation and Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Safe and convenient work environment
- Medical and dental insurance