Are you interested in working in the United Arab Emirates with employers who would value and give you the right compensation that you truly deserve? We have employers in the United Arab Emirates who are currently hiring talented, competent, and reliable personnel to join their teams as Cashiers.
A Cashier is an individual that works in the store to effectively handle the receiving and processing of payment for customers’ orders. They’ll also be required to work diligently with others as well as ensure that customers are provided with exceptional service experience.
A cashier is expected to have good arithmetic and cash handling skills, exceptional customer and management skills, exceptional customer service skills, the ability to effectively work under pressure, and be capable of thriving under little or no supervision.
What you’ll be doing?
- Receiving and processing of payment for customers’ orders
- Processing of sales transactions
- Replace stock on the display shelve
- Provide exceptional service experience to all customers
- Addressing concerns and requests of customers
- Scan items to verify pricing
- Ensure a conducive and tidy work environment
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Good arithmetic and cash-handling skills
- Renowned interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working alone and as a member of a team
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- Capable of thriving under little or no supervision
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must be able to carry a load
- Must have previous experience working in such a field
Compensation and Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Safe and convenient work environment
- Medical and dental insurance