Are you interested in working in the United Kingdom with employers who would value and give you the right compensation that you truly deserve? We have employers in the United Kingdom who are currently hiring talented, competent, and reliable personnel to join their teams as Carpenters.
A Carpenter is an individual that works with wood in the building and repairs structures and fixtures. They also help in sourcing and selecting quality materials, creating a good design plan for the projects as well as the accurate measurement of materials.
A Carpenter is expected to have previous experience in such a field with the right certification, exceptional customer and management skills, and exceptional customer service skills, be able to effectively work under pressure, and be capable of thriving under little or no supervision.
What you’ll be doing?
- Works excellent with wood
- Repair structures and fixtures
- Creating a good design plan for the projects
- Accurate measurement of materials
- Interacting with customers and suppliers
- Care and maintenance of carpentry tools and machine
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Renowned interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working alone and as a member of a team
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- Capable of thriving under little or no supervision
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must be able to carry a load
- Must have previous experience working in such a field
Compensation and Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth in the company
- Safe and convenient work environment
- Medical and dental insurance